The payment of the tax is always the essential one for the individuals or the business people. But when you’re failing to do such kinds of activities then it will be big trouble as the IRS will seize from your refund. It is a big loss for you as you cannot able to use the money for any of your daily needs or other emergency purposes. So when you want to ask for the time period for making the payment due to financial problems then it is necessary to make the irs hardship refund request. This is to the internal revenue service office and in that, you have to mention all your reasons for not making the payment is clear.
Things To Note Before And After Writing The Hardship Letter
The requesting the hardship refund request for stoping the losing of the money from the refund and also achieving the “currently not collectible” status you have to write the good and relevant hardship letter. You can also make the complaint or request through the website or through the toll-free contact number that is available. But it is much better to write a hardship letter directly. So things you have to notice are –
- Tell your personal situations clearly.
- Include the contact and the other personal information correctly.
- All the necessary documentation should be included.
- Fill the form 911 and form 433 and the other documents that you have to.
- Never write the letter in the abusive or aggressive language.
- Clearly indicate the situation for not making the tax payment.
- No more emotional words are allowed.
So when you follow the above points it is possible for you to write the formal and polite hardship request letter to IRS. If the documentation that you are attached and the form that you have filled are legal and true then you can get the immediate status of currently not collectible. This will be useful for you to continue your normal living and make the payment later. But the interests and other fees will increase during this period.