Email marketing is the most successful method of reaching out to customers. The vast majority of internet buyers read their email on a daily basis. Furthermore, you may effortlessly automate email marketing to work for you 24/7, even when you’re sleeping or on vacation.
In this post, we’ll teach you how to set up Shopify email marketing to establish customer connections and generate income. At the best Digital marketing course in Navi Mumbai you will have the opportunity to practice what you learn in a real-world setting, with access to expert instructors and valuable resources.
Email marketing is the best way to reach past and future customers on your Shopify store.
You may reach out to customers directly using email marketing. You won’t have to fight for views and clicks, nor will you have to generate infinite material like you do on social media. Customers are choosier about which email lists they join, so those who do subscribe are interested in hearing from you.
Email marketing may also be quite inexpensive. Rather of continuing to pour money into adverts, you may set up an automatic email series that will continue indefinitely without your intervention. This indicates that email marketing has a substantially greater ROI (return on investment) than other forms of digital marketing. At the best Digital marketing course in Andheri all these practical knowledge is imparted so that our students can have opportunity to practice and learn in a real-world setting.
You control your email marketing list, unlike your social media or PPC ad audiences. Nobody can take your ability to access your clients’ inboxes away from you. If necessary, you may transfer your email list to another website or eCommerce platform.
Finally, email marketing can be customised and targeted in ways that social media marketing cannot. Marketing emails can be sent depending on demographics, buying behaviour, and other factors. Personalization is one of the most simple and efficient eCommerce marketing tactics for increasing conversion rates and revenue.
How To Set Up Automated Emails On Shopify?
Marketing automation is one of the most powerful elements of Shopify Email or any email marketing platform. You may schedule automatic emails to be sent depending on events such as an abandoned cart, signing up for your email list, or purchasing specified things. These emails will then be sent automatically, bringing your consumers through the sales funnel without your intervention. At the best Digital marketing institute in Thane you will be able to expertly master the various digital marketing techniques, reaching a wider audience, creating a better connection with customers, and increasing sales.
Here are a few examples of email automations you can put up:
- Welcome: It is significant to welcome new consumers with an unique offer and introduce them to your business as they join your list for the first time.
- Upsell: After a customer adds an item to their basket or checks out, propose a related item that will enhance their shopping experience even more.
- Winback: Reconnect with consumers who haven’t purchased in a while by offering a one-time discount or other unique offer.
- Abandoned checkout: If a potential consumer does not finish the checkout process, utilise this automation as a last-ditch effort to recoup the sale.
- Abandoned cart: Contact clients who left things in their cart but did not check out to finish their transaction.
- Browse abandonment: Customers who saw a product page but did not click Add to Cart should be given a discount or other incentive.
- Birthday or special event: Use a special discount, free gift, or wishlist option to encourage email subscribers to celebrate their birthday, anniversary, or other important occasion.